Cancer Clinical Trials Pooling of Quality Life Data (CATAPULT) initiative
- Finished macro preparation for the prognostic value objectives.
- Cluster analysis manuscript under revision after the first submission to EJC.
- Prognostic value of change scores abstract accepted for ISOQOL 2021 as poster presentation and manuscript under preparation.
- Poster presentation preparation for ISOQOL 2021: change score prognostic model.
- Manuscript for prognostic value of change scores under preparation.
- Analysis of baseline data: prognostic value of baseline data.
- Oal brief presentation preparation for ISOQOL 2022: prognostic value of baseline scores.
- Interviews are on-going for a new fellow to complete the remaining objectives of the project.
- Finalize analysis of prognostic value objectives and prepare manuscripts for these objectives by the end of the year.
A full list of references for published abstract and manuscripts are presented below.
• Madeline Pe, Jammbe Musoro, Justyna Mierzynska, et al CATAPULT – Challenges of using Health-Related Quality of Life Data from Cancer Clinical trials for Retrospective Studies: the EORTC CATAPULT experience research, San Diego (CA), USA. Qual Life Res 2019; 28 (Suppl 1): 1102 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-019-02257-y.
• Machingura A., Musoro J., Jolie R., et al. Clustering of the EORTC QLQ-C30 Health-Related Quality of Life Scales across several disease sites: 27th Annual Conference of the International Society for Quality of Life Research. Qual Life Res 29, S168-3168 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-020-02626-y.
• Machingura A, Taye M, Musoro J et al. Does change in health-related quality of life scores (QLQ-C30) add prognostic value beyond clinical measures and improve prognostic accuracy in cancer RCTs? : 28th Annual Conference of the International Society for Quality of Life Research. Qual Life Res 30, 1–177 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-021-02976-1
• Abigirl Machingura, Mekdes Taye, Jammbe Musoro et al. Clustering of EORTC QLQ-C30 health-related quality of life scales across several cancer types: Validation study. European Journal of Cancer, Volume 170, 2022, Pages 1-9. ISSN 0959-8049. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2022.03.039
You are about to leave the Quality of Life Group website.